Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any home-remedy for toe-nail fungus?

Thanks!Any home-remedy for toe-nail fungus?
you definitely need to get rid of fungus!





for me worked very well ZetaClear! I think it is the fastest way to get rid of fungus! Nail fungus is tough to treat. The extracts in Zetaclear provide the most powerful therapeutic effect for healthy looking nails.





Obviously, you can't spray herbicide on your feet or hands! The next best thing is Zetaclear. It's made from all-natural homeopathic ingredients. This product works time after time and results are guaranteed. This extra strength solution is designed to be as aggressive and strong as possible, without causing irritation.





It worked fast and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry ZetaClear but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.zetaclear.com/?aid=749165Any home-remedy for toe-nail fungus?
My local news channel did a special on different uses for toothpaste and one was that it can help get rid of some types of toe nail fungus. I don't know how much I believe it but if you are desperate you can try it.
believe it or not my mother-in-law used diluted water with a tad bit of bleach in a spray bottle. And her toenail looks brand new. I couldn't believe she was doing it and actually told my husband she was stupid because of it. But look who's laughing now.
Soak some copper coins in vinegar or lemon juice and bathe your toes in it daily for an hour or so.
Soak your feet in vinegar and black tea for 15 minutes in lukewarm water.
Unfortunately no.


U can get tho topical antifungals over the counter...no need for prescription.
Rubbing alcohol under the toe nail after each shower or bath.
bottle of jack daniels and a sharp knife

No comments:

Post a Comment