Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stubbed toe, nail turned yellow?

I was up camping, when i decided to kick a stone. I missed, and hit the cement. I tore skin on the front of my big toe, and it bled like crazy. 2 days later, my nail started to turn yellow. About 3 more days later i barely stubbed the same toe, and it started bleeding again.


What I'm really concerned about, is if my toenail is going to fall off.Stubbed toe, nail turned yellow?
I don't think it will, but it sounds like an infection from the wound you might want to take care of that, or your toe nail might fall off.Stubbed toe, nail turned yellow?
Your whole toe will if you dont go to the doctor!
  • smokey eye
  • 2 comments:

    Zyrex said...

    You should go to the Doctor. Don't let the infection cut off your toe. Also, check this out: Getting Rid of Yellow Nails

    AveBarnett said...

    Toenail fungus is a very terrible disease to have. Toenail fungus can be treated with home remedies and you should take care of your feet during toe nail fungus. yellow toenails

    Post a Comment