Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hit toe nail?

i was takin my shoe off using my foot and my shoe sliped and hit my toe nail and broke half of the nail. the nail that broke isnt compleatly off and is dangling and bleeding should i go to the hospitalHit toe nail?
First try asking your bf to kiss it and make it all better. When he bends down, use your good foot to kick him in the you-know-what. Seriously, soak it in warm water and then try to trim the broken parts off. If it's bleeding really bad, you could wrap it in a bandage for the night and try it tomorrow. That is soooo painful. I'm so sorry for you.Hit toe nail?
i agree with the ather answers but you need to watch how the nail grows back in. if it starts to look like it is becoming ingrown then you should have your doc check it(sometimes those ingrowns have to be surgicaly removed) but other than that you should be fine.
ouch thats going to be sore. the nail will grow back and the bleeding will stop. forget the er unless it doesnt stop bleeding.clean it up and put on a bandaid change and clean daily
Firstly, your nails shouldnt break that easily. You need to paint on some Nail Strenthener just like polish. Secondly, I dont think you have done any major damage. I can see why you are panicing but if you just grab the toe nail clippers or scissors and carefully cut off the dangly bit and then run your toe under some warm water and bandage it, I think you will do just fine. I bet it hurts though! Let me know how you go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment