Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hey Fellas - A question about toe nail polish....?

Do men really care about toe nail polish? Why (or why not? if so, what color? I'm having a hard time deciding. (and I have to admit, I find it hard to believe guys really care about that kind of thing....But I'm curious.Hey Fellas - A question about toe nail polish....?
To say that guys 'care' about nail polish is probably going to far. However, I definitely notice everything about cute girls and painted toenails in sandals can be really sexy. I like bright colors. I say go for: green, red, pink etc.Hey Fellas - A question about toe nail polish....?
I typically don't care, but if pushed my favorite ';color'; is clear (or transparent, or whatever you call it). That just emphasizes the woman's natural beauty.
Color doesn't matter. Nice polish does.
No,color doesn't matter to me.
I like clear or buffed toe nails..
No, we don't. The cosmetics companies are just making money off ya!
it's sexy when a woman paints her toenails
some do... tan toes, pink polish
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr love a women that takes care of herself,,,
anything but fluoresent
I don't care.
Funny, cute little story my girlfriend and I laugh about today. When I was courting her, I saw her in sandals and she had the most perfectly painted toes. To me, a real turn on. I don't have a foot fetish or anything like that. It just tells me she has a good attention to the little things. And it looks really sexy on her. I just walked up to her and said ';Nice toes'; She knew I had a thing for her at the time and she gave me a nice little sexy smile. She still uses the same colour. Rose Red. Really sexy.
I'm guessing as long as your feet aren't sandpaper and are clean, they don't care.
I care if she feels nice and happy with it...I wouldn't want a girl to change what she's comfortable with just for me....but I like pink lol!
It doesnt matter...





...unless ur nails are crusty and yellow...
Go ahead and find out what guy here like...yet, wear the polish that suits YOU...what color YOU like.





I wear nail polish all year round...both hands and toes. Even in the winter when my toes are covered more...I still wear colored nail polish...because...I like to see my toes manicured and painted pretty...even if just for me. Sometimes colored...other times french manicure. And...it's some nice pampering time at the salon.





Will some guys notice ? Maybe...that's nice...yet I wear what I wear for me first..others second.


.





.
Well, u're right... it's not that big a deal to me, unless its part of a planned sexy rendezvous thingy with lingerie and all. In which case, red would be nice - to add to the vampy sexy ambience.
not really. but don't get any weird colors like orange or lime or yellow. it's not a turn on, but it can be a turn off if it's something like that.
Yes, it is one way a woman can show that she takes good care of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment