Saturday, August 21, 2010

My poor big toe nail?

my toe nail (big toe) get injured so many times it finally fell off like 6 months ago, well when it grew back it grew back really ugly and never grows properly to the toe... not secure... well my neice today kicked it SO HARD that my toe nail just busted a blody mess.. im sure half of it is not even connected anymore.... should i just let it come off by itself? and just wrap gauz tape around it to protect it? any adivce?My poor big toe nail?
go to the doctor or


rap it wih some tape or


dont mess with it or


if it looks ugly ,paint your nails or


jut let it fall offMy poor big toe nail?
so it wont get effected used the fungus cleaner you can get that at walgreens yea that will help your toe look better
can i kiss it and make it better?

No comments:

Post a Comment