Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My toe nail looks like its about to fall off and my mommy just told me she thinks it will. :(?

is there anything i can do to still have a toe nail by the end of this yeah or by the end of my life??? :( this makes me sad. bcuz i like my toe nails and i don't know how it happened :(


can some one help me.......?My toe nail looks like its about to fall off and my mommy just told me she thinks it will. :(?
if it was not due to injury then you may have toenail fungus.My toe nail looks like its about to fall off and my mommy just told me she thinks it will. :(?
bite it off
that is a gross question save it 4 your mama
Pluck it and chew on it.
umm maybe a doctor would help
when I was a kid I accidentally slammed my pinky finger in the car door, and it was locked!! It bled, and the next day my nail fell off. It was very tender where the nail was. It grew back, but the pink of my nail is not as big as my other nails.
Let it fall off. It will grow back. I've had a couple of toe nails fall off and they have all grown back! Did you hit your toe on something? Maybe your shoes are too tight and your toe nail got damaged or something. I don't know, but your nail will grow back. Put a band aid on it for now until it falls off or grows long enough to trim the damaged part. Good luck and don't worry!
It probably won't unless you don't take care of you feet. Maybe if the doctor got a look at it, she/he might say something about it.
I smashed my toe once and the nail fell off, it came back though, so yours probably will too. I only know of one person who had a toenail fall off and never grow back and that was because she wears high heels that are too small all the time.
Your toe will fall off and then you will need crutches or a wheelchair. I suggest a wheelchair. Get an electric one.
Your toe nail will fall off, followed closely by the rest of your toe. If you are lucky your foot will still exist by the end of the year, though I'd still start looking into prosthetics as I hear they take a while to get.
Honey, if you loose your toenail, it's not the end of the world. Put a big Band Aid around it to protect the cuticle skin and so that nothing tears it off, that way you should grow another toenail. Make sure you put antibiotic ointment on it first and change it everyday. Then it will fall off all by itself and it won't hurt either! My son lost a fingernail and it grew back just fine. And depending on the person, it will grow back pretty quickly or it will grow slowly. Like I said it depends on the person. My son's grew back a little slow. My husband lost a few toenails too, and they grew back.

No comments:

Post a Comment