Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I NEED A CURE FOR AN IN GROWN TOE NAIL.HELP!?

Well if you can't go to the doctor then your best shot would be to use tweezers to pull the nail out of the skin, trim it a little, then squeeze the pus out of the toe and take something with paracetamol. This will hurt like **** so you might wanna take something to numb it. But the best thing to do would be to see a doctor, because this could go wrong.I NEED A CURE FOR AN IN GROWN TOE NAIL.HELP!?
Hahaha gross :p








I had one once, i never went doctors or anything so, it might of not been, but im pretty sure it was.





Was well painful... I pulled it out of my skin myself :D


It hurt :(I NEED A CURE FOR AN IN GROWN TOE NAIL.HELP!?
the foot DR.
go to your gp and seek medical advice

No comments:

Post a Comment