Saturday, August 21, 2010

Black little toe nail.?

my little toe nail has been black for as long as i remember. Its on both feet. There not bruised just a dark colour. I want normal pink toe nails like the other 8. This really makes me self conscience about my feet. I cant use nail polish either as im allergicBlack little toe nail.?
The actual nail isn't black is it? If the actual nail isn't black, then you probably have a fungus growing underneath the nails. Your doctor can prescribe an antibiotic that will clear up the fungus. Once that has cleared, the black color of your nails will disappear leaving healthy pink looking nails. Good luck!Black little toe nail.?
Umm..i think it could be either a genetic condition or maybe just an infection.
you probably have a fungal infection. the best that you can do now is to visit a doctor. he will probably tell you that you can either wait for the infection to grow out or he can pull them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment