Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Ripped off my big toe nail .Hep?

I ripped off my big toe nail . I had it removed at hospital . Question about how long it will be before i can walk correct and what do i do to make sure it Heals properly ? what is the best way to keep on it to make sure it grows back good .ThanksI Ripped off my big toe nail .Hep?
Keep it clean at all times any dirt or germs there can cause an infection...


At a good rate of healing maybe a week or two till your as good as new...


Keep it bandaged during the day and at night let it air out, the air helps circulate the blood flow and healing process but during the day the bandage is the way to go...I Ripped off my big toe nail .Hep?
you should be able to walk normally in about 2 weeks or less.


To ensure that it grows back properly, keep the skin soft and be extra careful not to stub that toe. I recommend massaging coconut oil or neem oil onto the big toe twice a day to keep the toe skin nice and soft, for the nail to grow back rapidly. You can also soak your foot (why not both?) every evening in a soothing epson salt or sea salt bath.
Your should have been given antibotics. Make sure you change the dressings as stated in your discharge instructions and you should be fine.
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment