Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My toe nails are stuck to my skin on the sides?

ON the sides of both my big toe nails they are like stuck to my skin and it wont get cut with a nailcutter...waht shud i do? and also how to prevent it? there is liek dirt in there and i wanna reamove it fast pls help me! pls no rude and nasty comments thanxMy toe nails are stuck to my skin on the sides?
You have an ingrown toenail, the skin at the side of the nail has grown over the side of the nail. Cut the nail in a V shape to encourage growth away from the sides, a surgical plaster attached to the skin beside the nail can then be gently pulled to ease the pressure from the nail. the plaster then stuck to the bottom of the toe. Tight shoes are a cause of ingrown toe nails.My toe nails are stuck to my skin on the sides?
It sounds as if you have ingrown toenails. Try getting a pedicure. They'll trim the sides of your toenails for you so that it doesn't grow into the skin, and after the first time if you feel comfortable you can keep it up yourself with the right tools.
I would need to see what you're talking about. All nails are ';stuck to the skin'; or they'd fall out, aren't they?
It could be that you have ingrown toenails. If that is the case, then you can roll up pieces of tissues into thin


stick-like pieces, then gently put them under the nail on the sides. This will gently lift your nail to where it should be. If that doesn't work, you may want to consult a physician. All the best.
those are hangnails... and you can pull them out with a tweezer, but they will bleed.
wash your feet, I cant imagin it being dirt unless you dont clean properly, not trying to be rude, but did you spill glue on your feet? How did they get stuck together?%26gt; Did you just take your shoe off and they were like that? Did you have some new shoes on and soak em in mud or a puddle?

No comments:

Post a Comment