Saturday, August 21, 2010

TOE NAIL CAME OFF?any doc out there..........?

one of my wife's toe nail came off just like that.she had no injury.she experienced some rash,she used the spray for fungus,few day later nail came off without any pain.is that normal or common occurence ?TOE NAIL CAME OFF?any doc out there..........?
Spray it again, now that the nail is out of the way and after it has dried, put some Polysporin on it and cover it with a Band Aid, then a loose fitting sock. It should be fine as long as she doesn't hit it on anything.


Why don't you do her house chores for the rest of the weekend? After all, tomorrow is Mother's Day.TOE NAIL CAME OFF?any doc out there..........?
Anytime you loose something as dramatic as a nail or limb, you should see a doctor or at the very least see a pharmacist at Wal Mart, but I wouldn't take a chance of the possibility of amputation due to the loss of a toenail, I am simply referring to what I read, not what might be the case, sorry if I dramatized, but anything is possible. right?


my wife says fungus, you might want to google it? : )
Sounds kinda weird to me....I would go ahead and see a doctor and let them see it-just to be on the safe side.
omg ur tow neil came off o no NEIl

No comments:

Post a Comment