Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wouldn't it suck to be stranded on a deserted island with no toe-nail clippers ?

Ewwwk! I'd concentrate on getting a good tan before i starved to death! :)Wouldn't it suck to be stranded on a deserted island with no toe-nail clippers ?
that would so suck because if I am starving, thirsty, and all alone with no absolute way of being rescued I at least want to have a super cute pedicure.Wouldn't it suck to be stranded on a deserted island with no toe-nail clippers ?
you can bite your toe nails off.
Not having the nail clippers would drive me nuts.
toe nail clippers would be the least of my worries if i was stuck on a deserted island
id rather worry about food and water.
i will worry of cannibals and pirates
I just rip my toenails. Because I'm feral like that. But I couldn't eat one.
CC can bite your toenails off
yes that would suck
I'd be more worried about food
that would make me want to stab someone....
oh could you imagine...


i don't even want to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment