Saturday, August 21, 2010

I got fungus toe nail ?

i got fungus in my toe nails and i was hardly trying with a lot of topic medicaments and noone worked. I'd been with this problem for about 14 years and I would like a good adviced from doctor or anybody who knows a good medicine. My doctor told me that any drugs for nail fungus are dangerous for my liver. I appreciate it if somebody can give me any good advice.I got fungus toe nail ?
I expect that if your liver is compromised then the drugs that are available in the US now may not be for you, but if your liver is normal then I wonder what planet your doctor is living on. Lamisil is the name of the drug. My mother had this infection for most of her life and using this drug cleared it up in a short time. I got fungus toe nail ?
The need to get advise from a doctor was your FIRST good idea. It can be fixed, go to your doctor. Don';t let any old fart advise you from YA! Get a prescription anti-fungal!
Lamasil in pill form is good for nail fungus. Yes it can effect your liver, however, they will give you blood work to check that your liver in functioning well.





Secondly, since you have had it for such a long time, are you sure its a fungus. I have what looks like a fungus, two regular dr's and my foot dr all though it was a fungus. But I have been to two dermatologists over the years and as soon as they saw it they both said it was psoriasis. That's difficult to treat. A sample can be sent to the lab to confirm. A nail fungus is easier to treat than psoriasis.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment