Sunday, August 1, 2010

I hit my toe nail few weeks agoo.....?

i hit my toe nail pretty hard few weeks ago on my wooden cabinet and now the nail is black underneath...it doesnt hurt if i pinch it or touch it.......





what happened??I hit my toe nail few weeks agoo.....?
nothing is wrong. it is completely natural. the only thing that happened was that the skin under your toe is bruised. what you should do is put ice on it and try to stay away from wooden cabinets :DI hit my toe nail few weeks agoo.....?
this has also happened to me, so i feel for ya too.
Sounds to me like the tissue is dead ... the nail more than likely will come off and you'll grow a new one ... takes about 9 months to completely grow back ... I feel for ya ! The same happened to me several years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment