Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i stop my 5 month old chihhuahua to stop biting her toe/nails?

My chihuahua has started to bite her nails a lot and instead of biting her nails she ends up to be biting her skin and sometimes starts to bleeed. Its rlly red rite now and Im really worried. PUHH LEAASE HELP!How do i stop my 5 month old chihhuahua to stop biting her toe/nails?
Speak to the vet about food allergies - she probably is allergic to her food, and is chewing because it itches!How do i stop my 5 month old chihhuahua to stop biting her toe/nails?
Does your dog go out in the yard alot? I have heard that a large number of chihuahuas are allergic to grass....you can take her to the vet....but their isn't much they can do....I would suggest bathing her in oatmeal once a week to help with the itching!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment