Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is my toe nail ingrown? HELP?

For a few days my toe has been bothering me. It began when I had cut my toe nail to short on the left side. It was very painful, but the nail has grown back in and I have been soaking my feet and applying hydrogen peroxide and improvements seemed to have taken place. A skin flap emerged from side of toe, but fell off after a cleaning. Still tender. Is it ingrown???Is my toe nail ingrown? HELP?
it might be but i cant tell for sure just by looking at the picture..does it hurt if u push on it from the side? i had a really bad ingrown toenail when i was about 14 due to side effects from medication (weird huh?), and i had to get the side of my toe sliced off at hospital..i had a large lump on the side of my toe where the nail was nearly halfway from popping out the other side, hurt like hell..go see a doctor is all i can sayIs my toe nail ingrown? HELP?
if it was ingrown, the nail would be growing into the flesh, so some skin would be covering that corner of the nail. If it hurts frequently, and is posing a problem, then you should probably see the doctor because it could be something else
i cannot tell if it is ingrown immediatley but go to your doctor as soon as possible they could have to do surgery. i have had it done before. btw nice pic lol hahahaha
yepppp, sry to say, but i had one too, it hurt like crap. I had to go to a foot surgeon and get surgery on my foot, lol good luck!
YOU HAVE PALE FEET :(


mine are so tan :]


go to a foot doctor, you can't know for sure no matter what people answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment