Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have toe nail fungus. ?

How can I destroy my toe nails safely and without surgery, and also treat the new growth. I will not entertain the liver destroying oral meds.I have toe nail fungus. ?
Glad you don't want to go the oral med route. I have a couple of ideas based on trial and error and success. I use to soak my toes with straight apple cider vinegar. I did this 2 times and day, but it took a very long time to kill the fungus. like months. I did this many years ago and it was successful. Be sure you file the thickness down on the nail before doing these ideas. My mother just got rid of her nail fungus by soaking her toes in epsom salts. First she would wash her feet and then soak her toes in a heavy solution of epsom salts, (while soaking she would pour more on top of her toes). She would soak while sitting at the computer and for an hour or so. After 2 weeks her nails were clearing right up. She also filed down the thick nails before starting this. Her nails are now fungus free. Hope this helps. I have toe nail fungus. ?
give your feet a good wash with a safe disifnectant like dettol, then each day put baking soda in your socks, this keeps your feet fresh, and finally massage white vinegar in and around the infected parts, morning and night, it will help kill off the spores, it should take a week to 10 days to come right
I have heard that if you use peroxide on your toenails twice a day, it will help. Sorry, haven't tried it.
Use tea tree or Neem oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment