Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blue toe nail =[ ???????

my son dropped a can of corn on his big toe. it was bleeding underneath the nail and now its just blue the toe nail looks really rough not smooth like his other one. it's been about 3 weeks. has this happened ot anyone else? when is the blueness going to go awayBlue toe nail =[ ???????
the blue is just old pooled blood. It could actually take as long as 6 months for the nail to grow out and return to normal color. so long as it is not lifting from the toe, it will be fine. if it is lifting, you may want to take him in to have it removed so it doesnt catch on something and rip off.Blue toe nail =[ ???????
this happened to me before. someone slammed the door on my finger and my whole nail was blue and brown with dried blood under it. it takes a lot of time. but my nail started to come off. it fell off itself and a new one started growing in. so dont worry it'll be fine. it will go back to normal, but it will take months. just make sure your son doesnt try to rip it off when its coming off itself. that will make it worse.





good luck!!
It could actually take years for his nail to look like it use to. But the bloody part will grow off. give it some time. Depending on how bad it it is it may end up falling off, if it does it won't hurt, it just looks bad.
I'm not sure how long but I just wanted to say at least its temp thing. My daughter has these nasty pinky toe nails that are always yellow and grow up instead of out lol its so gross.
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment