Saturday, August 21, 2010

My toe nails and fingernails are in bad shape?

Can a guy get a manicure/peticure ?My toe nails and fingernails are in bad shape?
yes...a guy can get a mani %26amp; a pedi but just be very careful where you get it done...cuz they're some places that are not very clean and you can get a nasty fungus on your nails or feet.My toe nails and fingernails are in bad shape?
of course, many guys get them
yes a guy can get one .
Of course. But just to make it less embarrasing, try going to an upscale salon in advance and let them know you prefer privacy!
yes go get it done. plz:)
y not?


theres totally nothing wrong with it
Sure they do it all the time
yes
duh
Yes, I see some come in by their self and some come in with they're wife or girlfriend. Once you have one, you will love it, It's relaxing. If you have a cell phone, leave it in your car and enjoy.
Absolutely. I've seen it done plenty of times when I went to the nail salon. And no, they weren't gay for that matter. I think it's nice when a guy cares enough about his hygiene/appearance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment