Saturday, August 21, 2010

So there is a bruise under my toe nail...?

and its all blue and kinda black in the middle and my dad said the nail is gonna fall off! omg is it really??? it dosent hurt or anything its just a lil blue....how can i keep my nail from fallin off?((if thats even what is gonna happen))So there is a bruise under my toe nail...?
Ouch. That happened to me a few months ago when I accidently slammed the door on my foot [stupid, I know!]. No worries though, it will just stay bruised for a little while and maybe a bit sore. Your nail WONT fall off, haha.





In the meantime, just paint your toenails a dark pink or similar color, and no one will be able to tell :]So there is a bruise under my toe nail...?
What took you so long to get one in this crowded world with ppl stepping on your toes? I think the medics call it a ';haemotoma'; or blood bruise and it is totally harmless. As your toenail grows, it will eventually be discarded when it reaches the trim line. You're not going to wake up missing your entire toenail all of a sudden.
NOPE!!! it's a blood blister. it will take a while for it to go away but you don't have anything to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment