Sunday, August 1, 2010

Men, what color toe nail polish do you find sexy?

On you or me hehehe.jokin' I like the reds and the pinks,maybe a not to bright orange and some of the browns,o.k.this is gettin to long,I'll just say all of 'em.Men, what color toe nail polish do you find sexy?
none. natural is best in all things.Men, what color toe nail polish do you find sexy?
I have never heard a man say one word about nail polish in the same discussion as to what is sexy about a woman. I guess that isn't on our radar screen when sexy is the topic concerning women !
dark pink..
i'm not a man but red is very sexy that is what color i am going to pain mine today!
Red.
Dark Purple, or Blood Red
HOT PINK
Pink
menstrual-blood RED
green
The color of a girl's toenail polish ranks somewhere around 1573rd on my list of criteria.





I'm amused at how many girls chimed in with specific colors while the guys generally seem indifferent. That should tell you something. We really don't care.
ok im not a guy, but make sure u dont paint them something like red too often as this will stain your nails and make em look totally gross ( btw, i think red looks really hot, when done tastefully)
for me... i will suggest french nail :)
i am not a man but i find red,hot pink,pink,silver,white,gold and black interisting to me. if i had to pick one FOR A MEN it would be gold.
blood red,...over my head!


kinda rude,but it is the truth.sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment