Saturday, August 21, 2010

My toe nail slpit in half??:(?

my toenails were nice and pretty but today I was wearing flipflops and my cousin steped on my toe like an hr ago. I just notice the edge is missing and it looks like the top layer on my toenail is missing. Would it look weird if I painter over it so it doesnt look gross?? How long do you think it will take for my toenail to grow out???My toe nail slpit in half??:(?
Well, first clip and file it as much as you can so you don't damage it any more. If you still have a nail, there is a product by OPI (nail polish) that is called ';ridge filler';. It will smooth out the ridges some and then you can paint over it. If you're missing nail then you might want to go to a nail shop and have them put acrylic nail over it. Then as it grows out you just cut the fake nail and soon you'll have real nail again.





Everyone's toenails grow at different speeds. But when I ruined my nails, I was surprised by how fast they grew back out. Only a month or two, tops!My toe nail slpit in half??:(?
this spring my friend stepped on my left foot and my big toenail cracked at the cuticle, but it was still attached some at the left side. it started bleeding really badly but my teacher wouldnt let me go to the bathroom to wash it off. the blood dried and pushed the toenail off even more. when i got home, i soaked it in warm water and clipped off bit by bit until it was gone except for a small amount on the left side. after a day or so, a hard covering protected my exposed toe. you could paint over that. also, while i was clipping the toenail off, i realized it was like, dead, and yellowing. it was disgusting. now i make sure to take good care of my feet.
The same thing happened to me earlier this spring. I just clipped the rough edges and painted over it. It actually grew back very quickly. I was surprised because I'd always heard that it takes forever for them to grow back. Now it looks perfect.
oowwwwcchhhh...im sorry =)

No comments:

Post a Comment