Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will my toe nail fall off? if it does when?

my friend stepped on my pinky toe very hard two days ago, it starting bleeding a lot for just a pinky toe! i had nail polish on so i couldnt tell if it was purple and now it hurts too much to try and take the nail polish off and im afraid ill get nail polish removal in there and it will sting. its been about two days and it still hurts to put pressure on it and the nail hurts a lot and doesnt feel the same when i touch itWill my toe nail fall off? if it does when?
you most likely will lose it and why it is still sore now is the bruising best thing you can do for it is bathe it in warm water with a little salt added you will feel better after a day or so bathe it 3 or 5 times a dayWill my toe nail fall off? if it does when?
if its pulled back a lot and keeps reclining each day you will lose it but it will grow back and im saying you'll lose it in a week
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment