Saturday, August 21, 2010

Toe nail infection? Help?

Ok so I had an ingrown nail and I removed it. It's been 3 or 4 days and I havent seen any results it looks a little less swollen but not a lot. I have heard tea tree oil will get rid of it. is this true? What other ways can I get my toe back to normal?





Toe description: Swollen, reddish, skin where the toe connects to the foot is brownish, doesn't hurt, before the nail was removed there was puss.Toe nail infection? Help?
Did you remove it?? I'd soak it in empsin salt (clean bath tub or basin)


peroxide and some neosporin. Wrap it in a bandage, stay off it and take motrin.





I honestly think you need to see an MD for an oral antibiotic and to make sure you aren't headed down a bad path with this infection.Toe nail infection? Help?
Probably should see a doctor because it may still be infected. In the mean time, buy some Epsom Salts and soak your foot in a container with the Epsom salts and warm water. Probably should do it 3 times a day. The Epsom Salts will help to draw out and dry up the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment