Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should toe nail polish match:?

a.my fingernails


b. my swimsuit colors


c. my outfit colorShould toe nail polish match:?
Your toenail polish should match your fingernails, and I would recommend a darker shade instead of the traditional French Manicure. It's just classier looking a young attractive intelligent woman with dark fingernails wearing open toed heels and dark toenails like, ';OPI's Russian Navy'; or :';Espresso my Style'; for a dark Hershey bar chocolate color. With a business outfit and a leather under the shoulder hand bag, you would look gorgeous.Should toe nail polish match:?
In the fashion and beauty industry, matching finger and toenails is essential. And in the real world, the attention to detail is cute, But in the real world, there are no hard and fast rules. Do whatever makes you happy!
I like to coordinate my fingernails with my toes by using a complimentary color. If my toes are red, I would paint my fingernails pink. I think it gets too boring if you match both the same.
Just for everyday most people aren't going to notice anything like that. If your getting really dressed up for a special occasion you might match or coordinate your nails and toenails to your outfit, but otherwise I'd say no.
Your toenail polish should match your nails UNLESS your nails are done natural or in a French Manicure.





It would look better if it matched your swimsuit/outfit colors too... but the main one is option a.)
It all depends. I don't really match my toe nail polish with anything. I just wear whatever color I feel like. Just don't have some totally outrageous color!
it could but it doset have to i guess =]








PLZ HELP MMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Definitely your fingernails according to the ';rules of fashion';. It really depends on how particular you are I think.
your toe nail polish doesn't need to match anything... it looks better when it doesn't match, actually.
Answer is no for all of the above.





Go with neutral or french manicure for that clean, neat look and it goes with everything!
I like to match my swimsuit because that's when I'm barefoot and my toes need a little dressing up.
I think if your walking around without shoes on it should match but if u dnt then it doenst matter
Just a, the rest don't have to match.
NONE :)


play it uppppppppppp
Mine never do. I think it's okay.
a :) or c. (:
U SHOULD EXPRESS UR SELF WHY NOT WITH YOUR NAILS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment