Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I've got a curly toe nail... can it be fixed?

my middle toe on my left foot has a curly toe nail which bends upward... it didn't bother me when i was younger, but now i'm a blossoming young woman and i love the free feel that comes with open toe sandals... i love the refreshing feel of fresh air on my toes.. my friends show me no sympathy and call me names and this has made me feel down and depressed. can any one help my situation?I've got a curly toe nail... can it be fixed?
Yeah - tell your friends to p155 off %26amp; get lives.


Oh - and try cutting that toe nail - actually - if you keep a plaster on it for 6 weeks it will encourage the nail to grow in a more normal position.I've got a curly toe nail... can it be fixed?
Cut it.
Ewwww!
yer use your hair straighteners

No comments:

Post a Comment