Saturday, August 21, 2010

Toe nail clippings?

why is it that when you ask your partner to clip your toe nails they always have to gouge the dirt out of the corners? i hate it because it flaming well hurts. do you agree?Toe nail clippings?
That's why you should do your own toenails, because only you can gauge how deep you can cut your nails or how far you can dig in to get dirt out. But you have to admit that at least your partner is nice enough to clip your nails. Not too many people will do that, not even for their significant other.Toe nail clippings?
EW, I NEVER have my bf cut my toe nails. NEVER NEVER NEVER. I dont even like my feet touched, plus its GROSS having someone touch YOUR feet which are usually dirty. Bleck.
Urgh. I would never, ever cut my partner's toenails. Not even if it was the last toenail on earth.
absolutley
that's why i do my own.





keep your shoes %26amp; socks on in future.
I'd never cut my boyfriend's toenails or let him cut mine =)
You're lucky she does it at all!
Yeah but if they use their teeth then it doesn't hurt so much
Luckily I never have dirt in the corners! Soak your feet in soapy water first, then when your partner clips them... no dirt to be gouged. Therefore less pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment